Borrowed from the recipe review board on WW again.
Better Than Sex Cake
(Diet Coke Cake)
Yields: 24 servings |
· 1 box (8oz) Devil's Food Cake mix
· 10-oz Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi
· 1 egg white
· 6-oz fat-free caramel ice cream topping *
· 7-oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
· 1 cup Skor Bar or Heath Bar bits (found by the choc. chips)
· 1 (8-oz) container fat-free cool whip
*Note that it might not say "fat-free" on the front of the label, but check the nutritional info on the back. I bet it's fat-free. :-)
Mix cake mix, egg white and diet soda. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out smooth in a greased 9x13 pan. During the last few minutes of baking, put caramel and condensed milk in a sauce pan and stir on medium low heat until smooth. Take cake out of oven, and poke holes all over the top. Pour caramel mixture over warm cake, filling in the holes. Sprinkle Heath bits over the top, reserving some for the top. Cool completely. Cover with container of fat-free cool whip and sprinkle with remaining heath bits. Put in fridge until ready to serve.
Yields: 24 servings
Nutritional Info: (per serving) 193 Calories, 5.25 g. fat, 1 g. fiber