Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Meatloaf muffins

I've been thinking of trying these a long time, if you couldn't tell I'm hungry today... think these would be a good size to freeze for my grandparents too.

Stove Top Meatloaf Muffins
Makes 12 muffins

1 lb extra lean ground beef or turkey
1 box Stove Top stuffing mix
1 cup water
2 egg whites
Ketchup or BBQ sauce

Mix together and divide into 12 muffin cups that have been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top each with Ketchup. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

You can use this recipe but substitute V8 instead of water. It gives it a little extra flavor.

1 comment:

  1. I only make meatloaf in a muffin pan now. I don't use a recipe, just throw a little of a ton of stuff in there, but the muffins make it much easier to serve and way quicker. I'm not sure mine typically get baked that long-I follow whatever time Rachael Ray says to do it, just not her actual recipe.

    ReplyDelete